WELCOME to ml-torino a spippolab.org

ml-torino-help a spippolab.org ml-torino-help a spippolab.org
Lun 17 Maggio 2004 12:14:39 UTC

ml-torino a spippolab.org mailing list.

at ml-torino-owner a spippolab.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   talking a ml.linuxvar.it

to the ml-torino mailing list.

Welcome to ml-torino a spippolab.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

To unsubscribe, send a message to:

    <ml-torino-unsubscribe-talking=ml.linuxvar.it a spippolab.org>

--- Administrative commands for the ml-torino list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <ml-torino-help a spippolab.org>

   <ml-torino-subscribe a spippolab.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:
   <ml-torino-unsubscribe a spippolab.org>

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <ml-torino-owner a spippolab.org>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.